Day 1: Amman International Airport – Amman Hotel.
Meet & assist by our tour representative at Queen Alia International Airport then transfer to Amman Hotel / Overnight
Day 2: Amman – Petra – Amman.
After breakfast, transfer to Petra, Full day visiting the rose-red city known as Sela in the Bible and lost to the world for five centuries until it was rediscovered in 1812. Enter Petra on horseback through a narrow gorge carved in the sandstone and opening on the stunning view of the Treasury, made famous in the movie “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom”. Visit the palace, the High Palaces and the Roman-Style Palace Tomb, back to Amman / Overnight.
Day 3: Amman City Tour – Madaba – Nebo – Bethany – Amman Airport.
After breakfast – Visit Amman downtown market and city center, its traditional souks, restaurants selling local food and sweets, churches and mosques. Amman is also the ancient city of Philadelphia with its Roman Theater and many other monuments that can be visited like the Citadel. Then drive to the other side of the city where you can see the pubs, international restaurants, and discotheques as you become familiar with the contrast between old and traditional, to the new and modern.
Madaba, Nebo: visiting on the way Madaba the city of Mosaics, this has the oldest known mosaic map of the holy land. After that we will go to view the Jordan Valley from the famous Mount Nebo visiting its Byzantine Church Then proceed to the site of John the Baptist’s settlement at Bethany beyond the Jordan, where Jesus was baptized, has long been known from the Bible and from the Byzantine and medieval texts. The site has now been identified on the east bank of the Jordan River – Back to Amman hotel then Pick up to transfer to QAA for Departure.
Rate above are valid until 31st of October 2018
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
- Entry Visa (We have to get Full Passport Details minimum 7 – 10 Days before date of arrival).
- Transportation in modern AC private vehicle as mentioned above.
- Local Guide at Petra for almost 3 hours for individual 1~4 people.
- Accompanied Private Guide for 2 days starting from 5 people and above.
- Hotel accommodation as mentioned above on B.B basis.
- Entrance fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Any personal expenses.
- Portages at airport and hotels.
- Lunches & Dinners.
- Drinks within meals.
- Carriages in Petra.
- All kind of tips.
- Any not mentioned expenses and services.